The MG N-type Magnette was produced by the MG Car company from October 1934 to 1936. The car was developed from the K-Type and L-Type but had a new chassis that broke away in design from the simple ladder type used on the earlier cars of the 1930s being wider at the rear than the front and with the body fitted to outriggers off the main frame.
This beautiful example of the six-cylinder Magnette was on display at the Pinehurst Concours d’Elegance on May 2nd in Pinehurst, North Carolina.
The beautiful example is owned by Roy Crowninshield of Asheville, North Carolina. Its 6-cylinder engine displaces 1271 cc and has overhead cam, Marshall supercharger, side exhaust, and pre-selector transmission.