Comments on Just British are always welcomed and encouraged. Finding well thought out new comments is almost as nice as finding money wedged down in the car seat. So, please feel free to leave a comment!
We strive to create a fun, friendly, and inviting atmosphere. The ground rule for commenting on Just British is very simple: treat people with dignity and respect. That’s it! Try to understand someone else’s perspective, and if you disagree, respectfully explain why.
Unless you have a formal training in writing, text can be a difficult medium in which to express ideas. Some also have a hard time deciphering context. Emoticons and emoji help, but it does not solve the problem. It is best to assume someone leaving a comment has the best of intentions before responding.
A good rule of thumb is to always approach discussions with an open mind.
We welcome different perspectives and viewpoints, but we all need to clearly communicate them without tearing the opposition down in the process. Try to stay on point by using concise language.
Deletion of Comments
We also reserve the right to delete any comment that is hateful, spam, pr0n, or otherwise distasteful. And we are the soul judge of that. Period. Your comment may be deleted if it matches any of the following criteria:
- Is mean-spirited or otherwise meant to disparage others.
- Contains personal attacks, including those using racist or sexist terms.
- Uses vulgar, profane, or unnecessarily harsh language.
- Makes a claim as factual without proof.
- Impersonates someone else.
- Is written anonymously.
- Advocates an illegal practice.
- Is spam or appears to be written primarily to post a link or advertise.
- Contains copyrighted material not licensed for distribution on the site.
- Contains an unapproved affiliate link.
These guidelines are not meant to be an exhaustive list. The deletion of comments is wholly within the discretion of the Just British team and we will err on the side of maintaining a safe and friendly community.