In honor of the announcement at the Geneva International Motor Show of the new Morgan Aero 8, our video this week is Morgan’s promotional clip of the new sports car.
• Over 1250 Aero platform cars delivered since 1st generation launch in 2000.
• New Aero 8 signifies return to soft top motoring within the current Aero range.
• Significant changes to the aluminium chassis, suspension and vehicle aerodynamics.
• Powered by a 4.8 litre V8 BMW engine producing 367bhp.
• Available with 6 speed manual or automatic transmission (with paddle shift).
• New Hand sculpted aluminium body and revised interior styling.
• Largest options list of any Morgan sports car to date.
• The Aero SuperSports and Coupé cease production in April 2015.
• Production begins during quarter 4 of this year.
For more information on the new Morgan Aero 8, just head on over to the official site at http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk/aero8/.