Thursday, May 7th- Sunday, May 10th– Texas MG Register 40th Annual Gathering of the Faithful, Salado, Texas. Great MGs, a car show and awards banquet, activities including a couple of driving events will be topped off with a tech session with the MG guru, John Twist, University Motors. For specific details, times and the host hotel go to www.TMGR.org.
• 2:00 – 3:45 Registration at Room 115 Patio, near Pool
• 4:00 – 6:00 Wine Tasting at Salado Winery, located at 841 N. Main Street. Hosted by Sheryl & Mike Mann & Randy Zimmerman.
• 7:00 – 9:00 Dinner & Trivia/Quiz Night at Johnny’s Steak and Barbeque, 301 Thomas Arnold Road (walking distance from the Stagecoach) Organized by Cindy & Stu Bauman, dinner on your own dime.
• 9:00 – 11:30 Registration at Room 115 Patio, near Pool
• 10:30 Poker Rallye to Lunch Pre-Brief under The Oak Tree, by the Pool
• 11:30 ~ Noon Arrive for Lunch at Dead Fish Grill, 2207 Lake Rd, Belton, TX
• 2:00 Poker Rallye Back to the Stagecoach
• 3:00 – 6:00 Registration at Room 115 Patio, near Pool
• 4:00 TMGR Board Meeting (Location TBD)
• 6:30 Pizza and sodas under The Oak Tree, by the Pool. We will have trivia games, lawn games, followed by music and an open microphone! Bring your talent on!
• 7:30 – 9:30 Complimentary coffee, OJ and donuts available in the Stagecoach Inn Conference Center
• 8:00 – 9:30 Registration at Room 115 Patio, near Pool
• 9:30 Car line up in Stagecoach parking lot for photo and drive to the car show at The Venue. Cars will be grouped and sent out in small groups within the various classes
• 10:00 – 11:30 Car Show and Judging at The Venue
• 12:00 – 1:30 Lunch at The Venue catered by The Shed
• 1:30 – 3:30 Tech Session at The Venue with John Twist
• 4:00 – 5:00 TMGR General Meeting (under The Oak Tree by the pool, bring a chair)
• 6:00 Happy Hour at The Venue (Cash Bar)
• 6:15 Blue Blazers and Mad Hatters group pictures at The Venue
• 7:00 Banquet Dinner, Auction and Awards at The Venue
Depart for home – Safety Fast!