Owners of the Aston Martin Valkyrie – the ultimate expression of hypercar design, engineering and performance – already know they’re due to receive a truly exceptional car, but the marque’s personalization service ‘Q by Aston Martin’ is set to realize the unique automotive dreams and desires of this exclusive collection.
Borne of the partnership between Aston Martin and Red Bull Advanced Technologies, the Aston Martin Valkyrie is a real-life expression of the uncompromising pursuit of performance. As such, it is fitting that this 150-unit road-going hypercar can now be further optimized with the AMR Track Performance Pack. The pack’s track-only components – which can be interchanged with the existing road-legal parts – are set to deliver approximately 8%* quicker lap times on top of the standard Aston Martin Valkyrie.
The AMR Track Performance Pack features a new aerodynamic front clam delivering greater downforce and efficiency, a second set of all other exterior body panels, lightweight titanium brakes, track-focused suspension and a matte black magnesium performance wheel and carbon-fiber aero-disk set. Customers can also include a suite of personalized pit garage and race suit accessory options to their package, providing owners with the ultimate track day and hypercar ownership experience.
Customers choosing the AMR Track Performance Pack are also able to choose between three spectacular AMR livery designs or their own unique finish, which can be tailored using ‘Q by Aston Martin – Commission’, Aston Martin’s bespoke VIP customization service.
For those choosing to keep their Aston Martin Valkyrie on the road, the options are boundless. Four beautiful Designer Specification themes are available for those who want their Valkyrie to stay close to the designer’s vision, featuring exclusive Valkyrie colors including Slipstream Green, Liquid Petroleum, Ethanol Silver and Maximum Orange.
Customers who have something very special in mind, there is the Ultimate Personalisation programme, which invites owners to work with the Aston Martin Design team to refine their specification, enhanced even further by ‘Q by Aston Martin – Commission’.
The roof and rear engine cover, in gloss black paint as standard, can be customized to be presented in exposed carbon fiber, which can continue across the cantrails with a gloss lacquer and the silver textured tailpipe and muffler can become black by specification. Owners can also have the first Aston Martins with full titanium wings badges, showcasing the exquisite craftsmanship that is synonymous with the brand.
Inside Aston Martin Valkyrie, the minimalist ergonomics of the cockpit are clothed in materials as befits a hypercar. A wide choice of Alcantara colors, patterns and finishes are available for the seats, along with six bold choices of color for the seat harness, which complements the external livery and contrasts with the choice of hardware presented in carbon fiber. The intricate craftsmanship of woven leather, first seen on the Aston Martin One-77, can be selected to add an extra element to the door pocket and armrest trim.
All driver-focused switchgear for Aston Martin Valkyrie is positioned on the steering wheel. The switches are made in anodized silver, black or red for a stealthy or track-inspired appearance. Alternatively, customers can again enlist the bespoke ‘Q by Aston Martin’ service. The ultimate choice are switches crafted from titanium, which truly reflect the lightweight DNA of Aston Martin Valkyrie.
‘Q by Aston Martin’ offers many exquisite personalization options, including the indulgent Gold Pack which features a 24-carat gold leaf livery that is meticulously laid under the paint lacquer. The Mokume Carbon Fibre option pack will excite the connoisseur with its ‘Carbon Jewellery’ adorning areas such as the inner scoop of the headlights, sidepod vanes, armrest, central interior vent and the steering wheel faceplate. Created uniquely by Aston Martin’s design studio, the Mokume Carbon Fibre has a beautiful and technical appearance and the obvious weight saving credentials of this material.
With such a generous array of options to choose from, Aston Martin has provided customers with the opportunity to view their final creations using an industry leading immersive virtual reality experience. Used in real-time during the specification process at Gaydon, this technology has been employed to great effect, ensuring customers leave the company’s headquarters, safe in the knowledge that every selection made to their Aston Martin Valkyrie fits their exact demands.
Aston Martin’s Executive Vice President & Chief Creative Officer Marek Reichman said, “This is simply the best car in the world if you want something bespoke and we are really pushing the boundaries to match the dreams of our customers. Every single element of this hypercar, including its performance, can be personalized. The materials are very much about science, the art of creativity and the ability to create a unique solution that doesn’t detract from this exceptional car’s performance capability”.
With a full range of inspirational Q specifications chosen by the Aston Martin Design team and even more options to come, the Aston Martin Valkyrie is one of the world’s most customizable cars.
AMR TRACK PERFORMANCE PACK
- New aerodynamic front clam and full set of body panels painted in 1 of 3 AMR exclusive liveries (Custom track liveries available as an option through Q Commission team) – Stirling Green and Lime livery showcased in imagery
- Lightweight titanium brake setup
- Magnesium wheel with track aero-disks set
- Track focussed suspension setup (revised dampers, torsion bars, anti-roll bars)
ULTIMATE – ‘Q by Aston Martin’ Designer Specification
- Fully exposed satin carbon fibre body – Q by Aston Martin
- Red tinted carbon fibre roof and engine cover – Q by Aston Martin
- Carbon fibre aero discs with bespoke graphic detailing – Q by Aston Martin
- Satin Mokume carbon fibre exterior and interior detailing including headlamp bezels, steering wheel face plate, central vent and side pod vents
- Red woven leather in central armrest and door insert
- Red seat harnesses
MANTIS – ‘Q by Aston Martin’ Designer Specification
- ‘Iridescent Emerald’ Q by Aston Martin Collection Paint
- Gold Pack – Q by Aston Martin commissioned exterior and interior detailing
- 24–Carat Gold Leaf exterior livery applied to side swage line and front bonnet
- Gold Plated Stainless Steel Ultrafine Wings Badge
- Gold Anodised Oil Filler Cap
- Gold Anodised Interior Jewellery
- Honeycomb aluminium gold anodised detailing on wheel
- Green tinted carbon fibre roof and engine cover
- Gloss Mokume carbon fibre exterior and interior detailing including headlamp bezels, steering wheel face plate, central vent and side pod vents
SPIRIT – Designer Specification
- ‘Ethanol Silver’ paint finish
- ‘Caycous Orange’ exterior graphics
- Matte black diamond turned aluminium honeycomb wheels with black calipers
- Exposed gloss lacquered carbon fibre roof and engine cover
- Black textured tail pipes
- ‘Grey Blend’ alcantara interior trim
- Black anodised interior jewellery
Note: Press release courtesy of Aston Martin.