The Goodwood Revival has made a glorious return to the Goodwood Motor Circuit in West Sussex today so for our video this week, I would like to link to the live stream of the Revival. No worries if you don’t catch it in real-time, the same stream will rebroadcast the recorded events.
There is plenty to see in the stream, and the recordings, in spectacular fashion, with epic racing, vintage fashions, and plenty to see and do.
Three parades on track celebrated Hot Rods, Sir Stirling Moss, and British Racing Motors. This year, the Revival is hosting one of the largest ever gatherings of Hot Rods in Europe, as well as paying tribute to ‘Mr. Goodwood’ himself, Sir Stirling Moss, who passed away last year. British Racing Motors are celebrating 70 years since they first appeared on a Grand Prix grid with an assembly of F1, F2, and Can-Am cars, and today the Duke of Richmond unveiled the “new” V16, an exact recreation of the original.
With Official Practice taking place for many of the weekend’s races, the scene is set for this evening’s Stirling Moss Memorial Trophy. Newly-renamed from the Kinrara Trophy and contested by Jaguar E-types, Ferrari 250s, Aston Martin DB4 GTs, and AC Cobras, the Stirling Moss Memorial Trophy will also see Jenson Button make his historic racing debut.
Over on the Revive and Thrive Stage in the new ‘Make-Do and Mend’ area, Richard Hammond discussed his latest venture, the launch of a new restoration workshop ‘The Smallest Cog’ with father and son partners Neil and Anthony Greenhouse.
Goodwood Revival Live and highlights programs on ITV
- Goodwood Revival Live, Saturday 18 September at 17:00, ITV4
- Goodwood Revival Live, Sunday 19 September at 14:00, ITV1
- Goodwood Revival Highlights 1, Thursday 23 September at 20:00, ITV4
- Goodwood Revival Highlights 2, Friday 24 September at 20:00, ITV4
- Goodwood Revival Highlights 3, Sunday 26 September at 23:10, all ITV channels
- Goodwood Revival Highlights 3, Sunday 10 October at 18:00, ITV4
Tuned in for live streams of:
- The all-Mini John Whitmore Trophy on Saturday as Sir Chris Hoy and AC/DC’s Brian Johnson take on a grid of famous faces from the world of motorsport
- The weekend’s most competitive race – the Settrington Cup – which sees children take to the grid in Austin J40 pedal cars
- Royal Automobile Club TT Celebration on Sunday featuring an amazing array of 1960s GT cars, as well as a stellar line up of VIP drivers
So remember, tune in and witness all the action on the Goodwood Road Racing channel.