Aston Martin enthusiasts are in for a treat this Thursday, when West London official Heritage Specialists Nicholas Mee & Co. reveal their line-up of cars at the London Classic Car Show, the innovative ‘must-do’ event held at ExCel, London, from 18 to 21 February. Once again placed in its prominent, ‘pole’ position close to the main entrance, the company’s impressive stand will showcase a selection of carefully chosen Aston Martins, the Spectacular Seven.
The Spectacular Seven include …
- 1989 Aston Martin AMR1 Group C car. Finished in iconic factory Mobil 1 livery, this 740bhp, 217mph Le Mans car is the last, lightest and most powerful of only four cars built.
- 1961 Aston Martin DB4 Series 2. A restored DB4 in its fabulous original colour scheme of green with Off-White hide interior and interesting period provenance.
- 1988 Aston Martin V8 Vantage ‘X Pack’. A model very much in collectors’ sights right now, this genuine ‘X Pack’ is in fantastic condition following sympathetic refurbishment.
- 2004 Aston Martin DB7 Zagato. A stunning, low-mileage example of the limited-production, Anglo-Italian coupé.
- 1991 Aston Martin Virage. Arguably the finest in the world, this all-black coupé is to the ultimate specification and has covered just 6500 miles from new.
- 1995 Aston Martin Virage Volante ‘Works Special’. One of only three cars produced with this elegant and dramatic bespoke coachwork, and just 10,000 miles from new.
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Zagato. A low-mileage coupé in exceptional condition. Its ‘X Pack’ engine produces 430bhp – enough for 186mph.
Managing Director Nicholas Mee looks forward to when the show opens at three o’clock on Thursday, 18 February:
We are delighted to be exhibiting at the London Classic Car Show this year. In 2015 we, like most attendees, were stunned by the success of the event in only its first year. The organisers ensured the show ran like clockwork, while the range and calibre of fellow exhibitors, celebrity visitors, the innovative live action Grand Avenue, and well-researched and presented special features truly made it a ‘must’ for any UK classic car enthusiast.
Following a great deal of hard work by our team of experts over the winter, we have secured what we believe will be a show-topping selection of seven Aston Martins, each representing different milestones of production – the Spectacular Seven.
We look forward to greeting both existing and new clients at the show, which promises non-stop action and certainly something for everyone to enjoy, right up until the event finishes at five o’clock on Sunday afternoon.