MG Enthusiast, September 2013
- Barmy to Barcelona – Four mates, two MGFs and a fetish for 1970s Martini Racing – did the reality live up to the dream?
- MGB Trip Preparation – Iain Ayre suggests a sensible plan of action to prepare your classic MG for an extended mountain tour
- Brian Moylan Interview – Brian recalls his days working at Abingdon, from the Service Department to Competitions
- Modified RV8 – One owner who felt that he could – and should – get more from his RV8. Quite a lot more, in fact!
- PA to the Lebanon in 1966 – Last month MGE introduced a nicely patinated PA; this month they go back to the 1960s and explain how some of that patina came about
- KV6 Transplants – Making the cars MG-Rover didn’t: a ZR and an MGF with KV6 power
MG Enthusiast is the long-established make-specific publication dedicated to all MGs, covering all examples from the earliest 14/40s, through the T-Types to the more familiar shapes, including the Midget and the ubiquitous MGB; and not forgetting the more contemporary mid-engined MGF and the ZR/ZS/ZT saloons and hatchbacks. Its 100 pages are packed with essential articles. Featuring the latest news from the scene, the very best cars, buying guides, road tests, show reports, exclusive archives, motorsport and practical advice, it’s the definitive read for fans of this popular British marque.