Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC is proud to announce the 24 U.S. retailer winners of the 2018/19 Pride of Jaguar and Land Rover Pinnacle Retailer Excellence Awards.
The Pride of Jaguar and Land Rover Pinnacle Awards are given annually to retailers who have demonstrated a commitment to excellence and the Jaguar and Land Rover brands. A total of 24 retailers – 12 from each brand – were selected based upon their top performance in core business categories including customer advocacy, sales and aftersales.
Of the 24 winning retailers, 19 have received the award multiple times, while five were recognized for the first time. Jaguar St. Petersburg, in Fla. and Land Rover Tampa in Fla. have received the award an impressive 15 times each.
In 2018, Jaguar Land Rover U.S. sales reached a new all-time record with U.S. sales up 7 percent for the two brands combined. For the Land Rover brand, U.S. sales reached an all-time high mark of 92,143 units with the Range Rover Sport leading the brand with 24,282 units sold for the year, up 27 percent from 2017. For Jaguar, 2018 marked a year of expansion for the PACE family of SUVs to include the E-PACE compact performance crossover and later in the year, the brand’s first ever all-electric mid-size performance SUV, the I-PACE. Sales of Jaguar SUV models totaled 19,624 units, growing 3.6% from 2018.
We are proud to honor and recognize our top retailers for their excellence and dedication to the Jaguar and Land Rover brands. Their commitment to delivering exceptional customer service has played a vital role in the continued success of both brands.
— Joe Eberhardt, President & CEO, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
The recipients of the 2018/19 Pride of Jaguar and Land Rover Pinnacle Retailer Excellence Awards are:
Pride of Jaguar Award:
- Bobby Rahal Jaguar (Wexford, Pa.)
- Harper Jaguar (Knoxville, Tenn.)
- Hennessy Jaguar (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Jaguar Fort Myers (Fort Meyers, Fla.)
- Barrett Jaguar (San Antonio, Texas)
- Jaguar San Juan Texas (San Juan, Texas)
- Jaguar St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg, Fla.)
- Jaguar Nashville (Brentwood, Tenn.)
- Jaguar Orlando (Orlando, Fla.)
- Jaguar Dallas Fort Worth (Dallas, Texas)
- Paretti Imports, L.L.C (Metairie, La.)
- Jaguar Minneapolis (Golden Valley, Minn.)
Land Rover Pinnacle Award:
- Land Rover Buckhead (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Land Rover North Hills (Wexford, Pa.)
- Land Rover Tampa (Tampa, Fla.)
- Land Rover Clearwater (Clearwater, Fla.)
- Land Rover Centerville (Centerville, Utah)
- Land Rover Fort Lauderdale (Pompano Beach, Fla.)
- Land Rover Fort Meyers (Fort Meyers, Fla.)
- Land Rover Darien (Darien, Conn.)
- Land Rover Las Vegas (Las Vegas, Nev.)
- Land Rover Peoria (Peoria, Ill.)
- Land Rover Austin (Austin, Texas)
- Land Rover Palm Beach (West Palm Beach, Fla.)
Jaguar and Land Rover have a combined network of 354 retailers across the U.S.
Note: Press release courtesy of Jaguar Land Rover North America.